As an electrician, your work-life revolves around juggling between tools and accessories to get all the electrical fixes done. Tasks that require several hours off the floor can be challenging as you need to be efficient and diligent while staying safe. A toolbox is undoubtedly a fantastic gear to organize your tools and accessories. However, when you are making electrical repairs on the ceiling or roof, toolbox might do less help and more interruption. Most of your time would be wasted in fetching your tools from your toolbox, which would certainly be lying on the floor. Consequently, both your work speed and efficiency would be reduced, and that is where an electrician tool belt comes into play.
An electrician tool belt provides a convenient way of having access to different tools without needing to climb up and down the stairs. Unlike a toolbox, an electrician tool belt accompanies you wherever you go. A durable electrician tool belt is a strong suit that saves you from trouble at your work station. However, with the endless number of electrician tool belts available out there, getting your hands on the right one to meet your needs is a task on its own. You can never know if an electrician tool belt is good enough until you use it. Fortunately, we have got you covered.
We have reviewed some of the best electrician tool belts in the market that are durable, embedded with high-quality, provide ultimate organization, and excellent value for the price. Let us walk you through the essential attributes of a quality electrician tool belt, the leading types of electrician tool belts and the benefits they offer over conventional tool storage gear. Finally, we will review the best electrician tool belts in 2020.
What Is An Electrician Tool Belt?
How Do You Wear An Electrician Tool Belt?
An electrician tool belt is a modified version of a basic waist belt that serves the purpose of a toolbox. The belt is precisely worn like you would wear a belt around your waist. Once you have secured the tool belt straps around your waist, you are ready to commence work since you have all your essential tools right beneath you and do not need move from place to place to fetch your tools.
Key Attributes of a Quality Electrician Tool Belt
One of the only drawbacks of an electrician tool belt is that you cannot know how it will perform unless you use it. The last thing you would want is to invest your hard-earned money in an inferior quality tool belt that fails to outperform and leaves you in the middle of nowhere. However, you do not need to get intimidated anymore. We are putting before you some of the key features that define a fail-safe electrician tool belt which won’t embarrass you at work.
- A quality tool belt has a sturdy frame and is lightweight.
- It contains a good number of organizational pockets to take in all your indispensable tools.
- It must be durable enough to withstand rough use in arduous work conditions.
- Most importantly, an electrician tool belt must not fall off while you are wearing it at work.
Types of Electrician Tool Belts
Electrician tool belts come in a variety of styles and designs. The kind you choose must correspond to your domain of work, and thus, you should choose the one that would work best for you. Following are the two basic types of electrician tool belts available. Further modifications can be made in these fundamental types for more customized use.
A standard electrician tool belt features a basic tool belt design. It is often used by electricians employed at construction sites. The standard electrician tool belt is secured around the waist with straps. Typically, a standard belt contains several storage pockets and hanging pouches for storage. However, these types of electrician tool belts relay their entire weight on your lower back and can strain your back and hips. Avoid overstuffing a standard tool belt and choose the one that is constructed from a durable and robust material.
The second type of electrician tool belt is the harness. In a harness-type electrician tool belt, suspenders complement the belt’s harness. They differ from the standard belts as they provide an even distribution of weight across your shoulders, back, and hips without straining your lower back. Harness tools belts are further divided into:
- Single Strap Harness Electrician Tool Belt – It is composed of an individual strap connected to the harness.
- Dual-Strap Harness Electrician Tool Belt – This type contains two straps conjoining to the central harness.
Professional electricians use both types of tool belts. However, the dual-strap harness type is more favored as it offers superior comfort and provides better weight distribution as compared to the other kind.
Types Of Materials Used In Electrician Tool Belts
Apart from understanding the basic types of electrician tool belts, it is wise to get an insight into the materials commonly used to build them.
Ultimately, it is the material of the tool belt that defines the durability and quality of the final product.
Before buying an electrician tool belt for your professional use, ensure that yours is structured from the right material best suited for your need.
- Leather: Regarded as the most robust material among all, electrician tool belts constructed from leather can withstand the most ruthless work environment and rough handling. Typically, top-grade leather and full-grain leather make the most durable electrician tool belts.
- Polyester: Lightweight and water-resistant, an electrician tool belt made from polyester weighs less than leather and are less cumbersome on your pocket. Thus, these types of tool belts do not tot up more weight as compared to the leather ones.
- Nylon: Sturdier than Polyester, yet less water-resistant, Nylon electrician tool belts cost less than the leather and polyester varieties.
Is Leather electrician tool belt better or Nylon?
Each type and material has its pros and cons. It is best advised to select the one that best fits your personal needs.
Can I use a tool pouch instead?
Electrician tool belts are best when you are working on ceiling and walls. Whether it is a tool pouch or a toolbox, you need to carry either of those in your hands and take them everywhere you go. On the contrary, you do not need to bring a tool belt with you as you already are wearing it (and all your essential tools) all the time.
Aren’t leather tool belts too hard to handle?
Yes, leather tool belts can be hard. However, you can try softening them by rubbing them through isopropyl alcohol and then layering them up with petroleum jelly. Let the leather belt absorb the petroleum jelly before wiping it clean.
How can I know which pocket or pouch is designated for which tool?
You do not need to know. As long as each compartment fits each tool, you are good to go. Eventually, you will know which tool goes where.
Best Electrician Tool Belts In 2020
1. Occidental Leather 5590 – Commercial Electrician’s Tool Bag Set
Gear up for work with a real tool belt – Occidental Leather 5590 is the commercial electrician tool belt for all you commercial electricians out there.
With several success stories in engineering state-of-the-art tool belt systems and electrician products, Occidental Leather has now come up with a full-fledged Commercial Electrician’s Tool Bag Set.
Occidental Leather 5590 offers everything you have ever wanted in your tool belt. From high-quality leather used in its manufacturing to its superior durability, several compartments for independent organization, and edgy style, Occidental Leather 5590 has it all.
Materials and Design
Occidental Leather 5590 is made with strong, thick, high-grain leather and durable Nylon. The tool belt features a great style and comes in several sizes from small to extra-large, to choose the one that fits you best. The belt’s hassle-free yet functional design provides a copious amount of storage space with ease of accessibility to each tool. Every storage pocket in the tool is well molded to secure each tool entirely. The belt is engineered with a No-Spill system that prevents tools from slipping down from the compartments. The supplementary buckles and clasps enable you to comfortably secure the belt around your waist and devote several hours to work like a boss. The buckles are adjustable, so there is always a room for alteration even if you gain weight.
With a total of 37 storage compartments, Occidental Leather 5590 – Commercial Electrician’s Tool Bag Set provides a surplus amount of space for holding all your tools and accessories. Since the belt is made from high-grain leather, it might take a while to loosen up before it can contain all the tools entirely. The belt features hand specific holders that maximize work efficiency on the job. Thus, every single tool you need is at your nearest reach.
Occidental Leather 5590 is made with durable leather and comes with a two years warranty.
- Occidental Leather 5590 belt features a straightforward, functional look with an adequate number of storage compartments.
- The electrician belt is made from sturdy leather and durable Nylon.
- The belt’s design features sufficient thickness that allows comfortable wearing for a prolonged period.
- It features clasps and buckles for perfect security.
- Occidental 5590 comes in several sizes, to fit every waist effortlessly.
- Use of leather makes the electrician belt long-lasting.
2. Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo with Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
Get your tools together without compromising on your comfort with the Electrician’s Combo Heavy Duty Work Belt by Gatorback.
With its cutting edge the Gatorback B240 is the ultimate professional electrician’s tool equipment coming from equally professionals in the industry. Be it design, comfort, or durability, B240 has gathered all under one belt.
Materials and Design
Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo Tool belt, including its pockets and pouches, feature a stylish box design that maintains its shape and holds all the tools in place. The entire belt is secured with tack-back stitching and hard-wearing rivets, keeping your belt’s pockets intact and tear-free. The electrician tool belt is made from durable yet lightweight 1250 DuraTek nylon, imparting it a sturdy exterior and rigid framework.
Gatorback B240 also features an ingenious Pro-Comfort Molded Air Channel technology that provides optimum padding around the belt’s back. The belt is also lined with a highly breathable Lycra fabric. The fabric contains several tiny air-channels, which keep the wearer ventilated and sweat-free even during those prolonged, exhausting working hours in summers.
The belt also harnesses two side carrying handles that allow ease in carrying it whenever you are not wearing it. Finally, the main belt that strengthens the entire tool belt is constructed from pure leather. Coupled with a double metal buckle, the two provide the perfect fit that would never fall apart.
B240 by Gatorback features storage pouches on both sides of the belt. All the pouches are lined with heavy-duty plastic and contain a rounded box design to provide spacious tool storage in each pocket.
Gatorback B240 comes with a 12 months warranty during which all the repairs are provided free of charge.
- Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo Tool belt provides ultimate comfort with its air-flow back padding.
- High-quality 1250 DuraTek nylon adds to the belt’s durability.
- The box design of the pouches maintains the belt’s shape and keeps the tools in place.
- The belt will not weigh you down as it is made from lightweight Nylon.
- It comes with a one year warranty, offering free repairs and exchange of parts during the period.
3. Klein Tools 55427 Tradesman Pro™ Electrician’s Tool Belt
Patch the repairs up like a pro with the 55427 Tradesmen Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt by Klein Tools.
It’s stylish, it’s capacious, and it’s tough – it’s a professional electrician tool belt by the trailblazers in the tool industry. The Tradesman Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt by Klein Tools encompasses all the benefits modern on-the-go-electrician needs. Let us dive into the perks 55427 has to offer.
Materials and Design
The medium-sized Tradesman Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt is made with a bomb-proof 1680D ballistic nylon that can withstand heavy tools and drills without a hitch. The belt’s glitch-free design features ultra-comfortable padding that provides cushioning support to your back. Furthermore, the airflow mesh within the back padding offers ventilation that keeps you dry at all times.
The 55427 by Klein Tools also accompanies two handles for trouble-free carrying along with attachments for suspenders. Finally, the rugged leather ends keep your Pro tightly secured around your waist.
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt comes with a total of 26 pockets comprising removable pouches and several pockets for tucking in all your essential tools and accessories.
From wide open pockets for tools, drills, and spare parts to hammer holder, loop tape measure holder, and drill bit pocket, the 55427 Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt by Klein Tools assures that none of your gear lefts behind.
On days when you do not need to carry a bunch of tools, the belt’s minimalistic design allows you to leave some pouches behind and stay light at work.
- The Tradesmen Pro Electrician’s Tool Belt is made from sturdy and durable Nylon.
- The belt contains several pockets and removable pouches for customize use every time.
- The back padding with air-mesh provides full cushioning support to your back during strenuous work hours.
- The belt has dedicated compartments for tools, drills, spare parts, hammer, and loop tape.
- It also accompanies two handles for easy carrying.
- The belt fits best to Medium waist-sized electricians.
Need a sturdy tool belt for your toughest job?
The Electricians Combo Deluxe Package Tool Belt by Gatorback has got its back on you!The Electricians Combo Deluxe Package Tool Belt by Gatorback combines a hard-core tool belt with add-on suspenders and DuraGrip fingerless work gloves. The all-inclusive package comes at a value deal, providing everything you need at work. The belt comes in a medium-size ranging in measurements from 31” to 34”. The best thing about this Combo Deluxe Package is that it comes with suspenders. By evening out the belt’s weight across your shoulders, lower back, and hips, the suspenders are super gentle on your waist.
Materials and Design
The Gatorback Electricians Tool Belt is made with the sturdiest Nylon, 1250 DuraTek. The belt is riveted at every stress point, ensuring that it stays firm and steadfast during those long, rough working hours. Furthermore, the tool belt is cushioned with adequate padding for providing superior comfort to the wearer. In contrast, air mesh technology allows you to stay dry and ventilated even during the hottest climates.
The Electricians Combo Deluxe Package Tool Belt by Gatorback has a room for every tool you need to carry during work. The belt features enormous space to fit in your universe of tools. The Electricians Combo Tool Belt contains a total of eighteen pockets on its right side, nine pockets on its left, and two huge capacity suspenders and removable pouches to store screws and nails.
Gatorback Electricians Combo Deluxe Package Tool Belt is created with durable fabric and stitched to perfection. The belt is built to last you for a long-time.
- The tool belt accompanies suspenders and gloves in its deluxe package deal.
- It has a copious amount of storage space for tools and accessories within pockets, pouches, and suspenders.
- The belt is available in medium size.
- It is made with durable 1250 DuraTek fabric.
- The tool belt provides excellent value for money.
5. Custom Leather Craft 51452 – 4 Piece Top-Of-The-Line Pro Framer’s Combo Tool Belt
The Custom Leather Craft now presents 51452- Top-Of-The-Line Pro Framer’s Combo Tool Belt for its top-of-the-line electricians!
After dedicating several years in engineering top-of-the-line leather tool goods and accessories, Custom Leather Aircraft have brought forth a classic 4 piece Combo Tool Belt. Modeled with top-grade ballistic fabric and heavy-duty leather trim, the 51452 Pro Framer’s Tool Belt by CLC has pockets and sleeves for every single tool of yours. Let us have a detailed look into the tool belt’s unique design and what it has to offer.
Materials and Design
Employing a combination of top grain leather and first-rate polyester, the CLC 51452 features a tough, durable framework that is capable of accommodating every single tool and accessory to work.
The belt is cushioned to provide adequate support to the wearer’s back. Moreover, a double steel roller buckle ensures that it stays secure and firm around your waist and needs no fixing while you work. Finally, the CLC 51452 also features a unique carrying handle for carrying it around effortlessly during those off-waist hours.
The Custom Leather Craft 51452 – 4 Piece Top-Of-The-Line Pro Framer’s Combo Tool Belt presents a massive storage space dedicated to all of your essential tools. With about seventeen small pockets for containing pliers and tools, eight basic reversed nail and tool pockets, and few more sleeves here and there, the tool belt entails a total of twenty seven pockets! With such a massive storage space, you can store and carry whatever you want, and wherever you want.
The 51452 Pro Framer’s Tool Belt by Custom Leather Craft comes with a limited life-time warranty.
- The Custom Leather Craft 51452 features a classic pro design with extensive storage sleeves for all tools.
- The belt is constructed from a blend of pure-leather and 1250 ballistic fabric for a durable finish.
- It contains a total of twenty seven pockets.
- The Pro Framer’s Combo Tool Belt is available in medium size.
- The belt has reasonable padding and ventilated back support for superior degree of comfort.
- The CLC 51452 comes with a limited life time warranty.
6. Dickies Work Gear 57053 8-Pocket Utility Pouch with 3-Inch Padded Belt
Work smart by having your tools within your reach with the Dickies Work Gear 57053 8-Pocket Utility Pouch with 3-Inch Padded Belt.
Do not let the small size of this electrician tool belt fool you! Featuring 8 storage pockets within its utility pouch and a padded belt, the Dickies Work Gear 57053 keeps your tools incredibly organized.
Materials and Design
Dickies Work Gear 57053 with 3-Inch Padded Belt is made with 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester. The pouch contains webbing-reinforced pockets that provide sturdiness and enhances its durability. The pockets, tool loops, and webbed straps of the pouch are toughened to withstand rough handling during work. The 3-inch belt provided with the pouch is cushioned with adequate padding and can be modified according to waist size ranging from 32 to 56 inches.
Dickies Work Gear 57053 8-Pocket Utility Pouch is equipped with a total of 8 pockets, including a main internal compartment. The internal compartment contains a wide pocket and 3 small pockets that can take in your necessary tools and supplies. Externally, the pouch features 3 more pockets that can store smaller tools. A zippered pocket allows you to store your valuable items securely. Finally, webbing-reinforced tool loops on the pouch’s exterior provide you with an additional storage space for tools and accessories, such as hammer and flash light.
Dickies Work Gear 57053 is made with a perfect blend of cotton and polyester and reinforced with webbed pockets and back liner. The pouch’s 3-inch padded belt is made with durable plastic that is built to last for a long time.
- Ideal tool belt that is versatile enough to be used by electrician, painters, and carpenters.
- It is made with durable cotton and polyester and reinforced with webbed tool loops and straps for added durability.
- The belt of the pouch is padded and can be adjusted to fit waist size ranging from 32 to 56 inches.
7. TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo – Heavy Duty Electricians Tool Belt Designed
Make the most of your work hours wearing the ultra-comfortable TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo belt that can embrace all of the electrician tools!
Partnering with Gatorback Contractor Pro, TradeGear has worked out the ultimate tool belt that promises utmost comfort and guaranteed durability. From the belt’s design to its sturdy frame, and generous storage compartments, TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo – Heavy Duty Electricians Tool Belt has left nothing on chance. Let us have a brief overview of how the belt can make your life easier.
Materials and Design
The classy Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo by TradeGear is made with double-layered 250 denier DuraTek fabric and premium quality Nylon material that follows you to work for years. The use of metal rivets strengthens the core of the belt and assures that it stands steadfast and firm for a lifetime.
The belt also features handles for hand carrying. TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo also allows you to adjust fitting by folding over the Velcro. Over and above, the belt is designed to be extremely user-friendly by cushioning with air-mesh foam. Thus, your tool belt stays gentle on your back and keeps you ventilated during your exhausting work hours.
Wrenches, hammers, pliers, nails, screws – you name it, and there is a place for each of those tools, and several more. TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo has 27 roomy pockets along with two hard-wearing pouches. On top of that, the combo package also includes four suspender to belt attachment loops and D-ring attachments, leaving nothing at the chance.
Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo – Heavy Duty Electricians Tool Belt Designed for Maximum Comfort & Durability comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- The belt features a sophisticated style.
- TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo presents a tight framework.
- The electrician tool belt is made with durable DuraTek and Nylon material that lasts for years.
- The belt is padded with air-mesh foam for superior comfort.
- It contains 27 spacious pockets and two pouches.
- The belt accompanies money-back guarantee.
8. LAUTUS Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt/Pouch/Bag, Carpenter, Construction, Framers
Use it or abuse it, the Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt by Lautus will never leave you astray!
Made with high-grade, 100% genuine leather, the Lautus Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt can take in a good deal of tools and accessories. The best part about this comprehensive tool belt is the versatility that allows it to be used by electricians, carpenters, framers, handymen, and construction workers alike. Finally, the belt’s flexible design can fit everyone from a waist size of 30’ to 46’, leaving almost no one behind. A double prong roller buckle is attached that allows you to tie the belt around your waist effortlessly.
Materials and Design
Lautus Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt is constructed from pure leather that promises to stand tall and strong even after rough handling for years. With the use of premium quality top-grade leather that is double stitched to create the belt’s frame, the electrician tool belt offers maximum durability.
The Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt by Lautus has dedicated pockets to contain every commonly used tool on-the-go. The electrician tool belt includes a total of 11 spacious pockets, with two large, two medium, and two small pockets for essential tools. The additional four pockets are confined for accessories such as pencils and screwdrivers. Finally, the belt also features two leather hammer holders with a metal loop for securing your hammers.
Lautus Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt is built to last you a lifetime. Thus, the belt comes with a life-long warranty.
- Lautus Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt is made with high-grade, 100% genuine leather.
- The multipurpose tool belt can be used by electricians, carpenters, framers, handymen, construction workers, and plumbers.
- The belt fits best with on the waist size measuring between 30’-46’.
- The belt can be fastened and adjusted around the waist with a double prong roller buckle.
- Lautus Oil Tanned Leather Tool Belt contains a total of 11 pockets for tools and accessories.
- The belt comes with a lifetime warranty.
Be a pro at work and perform to your utmost potential with the Pro Tool Belt Electrician’s Pouch by OX Tools.
With over four decades of experience in manufacturing high geared tools, OX Tools now promises to beef up your efficiency at work with its hard-wearing and highly functional Pro Tool Belt Electrician’s Pouch.
The OX Tools pouch measures approximately 6 x 10 x 4 inches in dimensions. However, the performance of this electrician tool belt surpasses its diminutive size. The tough little Pro Tool Belt Electrician’s Pouch by OX Tools keeps all your regularly used tools organized around your waist. The pouch’s design easily fits a 3-inch wide tool belt. With a handy tool gear like this, you do not need to hover around your work station to fetch your tools as they will be within your reach throughout the work.
Materials and Design
Pro Tool Belt Electrician’s Pouch by OX Tools is constructed with the sturdiest materials in the lot – top-grain oil-tanned saddle leather. Together with heavy-duty rivet reinforcement, the leather constructed electrician tool belt is able to bear all sorts of work abuse and mishandling at the harsh work environment.
The Pro Tool Belt Electrician’s Pouch by OX Tools features small and large pocketed compartments to organize your tools and keep them readily available while you work. The pouch also carries hammer holders of different sizes to secure your hammers. A T-shaped chain tape clip allows you to clip your electrical tape.
Ox Belt is constructed from heavy-duty top grade leather. The durable tool gear is further toughened with double stitching and rivets reinforcement. Thus, the tool belt pouch can, therefore, last you a long time.
- It is made with top-grain oil saddle leather.
- Double stitching and rivet reinforcement expands the electrician tool belt pouch’s durability.
- The product presents adequate storage options for recurrently used tools and accessories.
- The tool pouch can fit a 3-inch wide tool belt.
10. DeWalt DG5103 Small Maintenance/Electrician’s Pouch
Go hands-free with the DG5103 grab-and-go tool pouch by Dewalt.
Measuring in dimensions about 9.3 x 3 x 7.5 inches, the small trapezoid-shaped electrician’s tool pouch by Dewalt ensures that you stay productive at work. The pouch features a metal clip and sleeve that you can attach on your belt and be ready for service at any time.
Materials and Design
The DeWalt DG5103 Electrician’s Pouch presents an attractive, trapezoid-shaped design and is constructed with a durable poly material. The design of the pouch assures that it stays in place while you move around during work. Externally, DeWalt DG5103 carries a strap for carrying electrical tapes. Whereas, a carabineer key holder on the right provides with quick access to your keys.
DG5103 Small Maintenance/Electrician’s Pouch by DeWalt provides multiple tool storage options to keep you super-efficient at work. The pouch contains several compartments to organize and provide quick access to your most frequently used tools at work. The pouch also features a large main pocket and small front pocket for appropriate access to tools and accessories. The additional web loops and sleeve pockets provide numerous storage options for handy tools.
With a ballistic poly fabric and reinforced edges, the DeWalt DG5103 Small Maintenance/Electrician’s Pouch is made as durable as it could be.
- DeWalt DG5103 small size and spacious compartments provide convenient access to frequently used tools at your fingertips.
- A metal clip and sleeve allows you to secure the pouch on your belt.
- The trapezoid shape of DeWalt DG5103 keeps it firm and steady while you move around during work.
- DeWalt DG5103 Small Maintenance/Electrician’s Pouch is made with durable ballistic poly material.
- The pouch contains a large compartment and numerous small pockets and sleeves to keep your tools readily available during work.
- DeWalt DG5103 also accompanies a strap for carrying electrical tapes.
- It also features a carabineer key holder for keeping your keys close-at-hand.
Electrify your productivity at work with the PTN012 Electrical Maintenance Tool Pouch Bag and Tool Belt by FASITE.
The FASITE PTN012 32-POCKET Electrical Maintenance Tool Pouch brings efficient, hands-free tool storage, high-quality and excellent value for money under one umbrella. With plenty of room and storage options for your tools and other work accessories, you can go hands-free and perform your best at work.
Materials and Design
The entire tool holder work organizer encompasses two tool pouch bags, each measuring about 11.5 x 3.9 x 20.5 inches and secured firmly on Framer’s electrician tool belt. The user-friendly designed tool pouch bag and belt by FASITE is made from water-resistant 600D polyester that keeps your gear neat and dry. The tool pouch is also reinforced with steel rivets and is double stitched at pressure points for added durability. Finally, FASITE PTN012 accompanies a hard-wearing, tool belt that can be worn around your waist. The belt can be adjusted to a waist size measuring up to 48 inches.
FASITE PTN012 32-POCKET provides massive storage options for your tools and accessories. The custom-built electrician tool belt contains 32 storage pockets for tools, two hammer loops, one steel holder for securing measuring tape, and one steel hammer holder.
FASITE PTN012 comes with a money-back guarantee.
- It carries two pouches with 32 storage pockets, two hammer loops, steel holder for measuring tapes, and a steel holder for the hammer.
- The tool belt can be adjusted to waist size up to 48 inches.
- The tool pouch and belt duo offer high-quality at a great price.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
Need a tougher tool belt for your tough job? Get a Tough Built 3pc Handyman Tool Belt Set to do the honors!
The flawlessly snappy tool belt set by Tough Built is modeled to provide the effortless organization with ease of accessibility for your tools. Featuring the ingenious ClipTech technology, the 3pc Handyman Tool Belt Set allows you to adjust, change, and organize your tool pouches as per your need.
Materials and Design
The Handyman Tool Belt Set by Tough Built presents as a voguish tool gear that allows you to work with style. The belt’s sophisticated design fits waist sizes between 32’ to 48’ inches. The entire product is constructed in a total of 6 layers along with rivet enforcement, which allows it to withstand abuse during a rough work environment. On top of that, foam padding across the interior lining of the belt provides ample comfort to the wearer.
Tough Built 3Tool Belt Set encompasses two rugged pouches with several built-in pockets. Both the pouches incorporate a kickstand in their framework, allowing the pouches, and the tools therein to stand upright on working station. The storage compartments of the tool belt set contains 10 pockets including a framer pouch, two hammer loops, a tape measure clip, screwdriver loop, notebook pocket, and much more! What more could you ask for?
- Tough Tool Belt Set features innovative ClipTech technology provides the ultimate convenience in adjusting and changing pouches as per your need.
- The tool belt set comes with a total of 10 pockets, with each dedicated for every essential tool and accessory you need to carry on the go.
- The belt fits perfectly around 32’ to 48’ waist.
- Air mesh foam padding ensures you stay comfortable and sweat-free at all times.
- The entire package is built with premium quality, a six-layered design that withstands wear and tear and lasts you a long time.
Boost up your work efficiency by keeping your tools in easy reach with the 526-CC Electrician’s Pouch by McGuire-Nicholas.
With a record of constructing electrician gear for over eight decades, McGuire-Nicholas has now come up with electrician’s pouch constructed from pure oil-tanned leather. The 526-CC Brown Professional Electrician’s Pouch by McGuire-Nicholas is a convenient tool pouch that provides keeps all your tools and accessories readily available during work.
Materials and Design
Featuring a classic design, the McGuire-Nicholas 526-CC Brown Professional Electrician’s Pouch is made with genuine oil-tanned leather that is built to last. The small and spacious pouch measures around 12 x 12 x 4.1 inches and is riveted to beef up its durability. The pouch also features a unique T-shaped chain tape clip for carrying electrical tape. The sturdy little pouch keeps all your tools handy and secure while you move around from one place to the other during work.
McGuire-Nicholas 526-CC Brown Professional Electrician’s Pouch provides vertical tool storage options for your most handy tools. The pouch features several holders and open loops for organizing tape measure, electrical light, flashlight, and keys.
The main pocket of the pouch has several dividers to organize and store several typical electrician tools such as screwdrivers and pliers.
The 526-CC Professional Electrician’s Pouch by McGuire Nicholas is constructed from high-quality, oil-tanned leather for superior durability.
- McGuire-Nicholas 526-CC Brown Professional Electrician’s Pouch is made from oil-tanned leather that offers maximum durability.
- The pouch is reinforced with rivets for more excellent stability.
- It features several holders and open loops for storing and organizing tools and accessories.
- The pouch contains a main pocket containing numerous dividers to keep all tools handy and attainable.
Need to simplify your tool life with simpler things in life? CLC Custom Leathercraft IP489X 3 Pocket Nail & Tool Bag with Poly Web Belt is your answer!
With over three decades of simplifying the lives of electricians, the acclaimed tool construction entity Custom Leathercraft have now presented a straightforward Nail and Tool Bag with Poly Web Belt. The electrician tool belt is designed to ease your work by providing you quick access to your tools. The small tool bag measures 11 x 13.1 x 3.2 inches and can fit every being between 29-46 inches.
Materials and Design
Custom LeatherCraft CLC IP489X 3 Pocket Nail & Tool Bag With Poly Web Belt is constructed from a hard-wearing suede leather that can resist the wear and tear at work. For enhanced durability, the tool bag is riveted at pressure points. A poly web belt allows quick release of the buckle, thus making you stay efficient at work.
Custom LeatherCraft IP489X 3 Pocket Nail & Tool Bag has two spacious pockets to contain your nails, fasteners, and some necessary tools. In contrast, a small pocket can quickly secure pliers, pencils, and nail sets. A steel loop allows you to hang larger tools, including a hammer. Finally, the tool bag also features a combination square holder and a clip for clinging to your tape measure.
Custom LeatherCraft IP489X 3 Pocket Nail & Tool Bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Custom LeatherCraft Nail & Tool Bag with Poly Web Belt is made with heavy-duty suede leather.
- The mini tool bag features three pockets, a hammer loop and a clip for clasping tape measure.
- It can fit waist size between 29 inches to 46 inches.
- The poly web belt of the tool bag is equipped with a quick-release buckle.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
15. Glossy End 11 Pocket Brown and Black Heavy Duty Construction Tool Belt
Call it a work apron, tool pouch, or a tool belt, the incredibly functional hands-free tool organizer by Glossy End will help you stay super productive at work.
Whether you are a construction worker, electrician, contractor, carpenter, framer, or even plumber, you need a tool gear to keep your tools well-ordered at work. With the Glossy End, you can now be entirely constructive at work.
Materials and Design
Designed in an apron look, the enticing brown and black electrician tool belt by Glossy end is made with sturdy, long-lasting 600 denier polyester. The belt and tool pouch is further reinforced with rust-proof rivets for added durability. The poly web design of the tool belt features a standard, hassle-free quick release buckle that slides open from a clip and can be adjusted within no time. Over and above, the belt can easily fit into waist sizes measuring from 33 to 52 inches.
The heavy-duty electrician tool belt by Glossy End is equipped with 11 spacious pockets to accommodate all your essential tools on the go. 5 out of 11 pockets are dedicated for main nail and tools whereas six smaller pockets can take in frequently used gear such as pliers, pencils, nail sets, and gauges. The pouch also features two steel hammer loops to secure hammer.
Glossy End is constructed from durable polyester, which imparts the pouch and belt water-resistant finish while keeping it lightweight and flexible.
- The heavy-duty electrician tool belt and pouch by Glossy end contains 11 pockets for organizing frequently employed electrician tools.
- The entire package is made with lightweight, waterproof 600D polyester.
- The tool belt and pouch feature an appealing brown and black color.
- The belt can be tied around the waist with a poly web belt quick release buckle.
- The electrician tool belt can be adjusted from 33-inch waist to 52 inches.